Listing provided courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Paradise
BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT INTRACOASTAL HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS THUMB POINT. 2515 SF UNDER AIR. DEEP WATER DOCKAGE W/QUICK ACCESS TO OCEAN. WITH MOD TO THE DOCK ACCESS TO 7-8 FEET OF WATER DEPTH IS POSSIBLE. ENJOY MILES OF WIDE OPEN WATER VIEWS. 100' SEAWALL, NEW 15,000LB BOAT LIFT, FILET TABLE WITH WATER AND ELECTRICITY. GREAT OUTDOOR SETTING TO GRILL AND ENTERTAIN. MATURE AND LUSH GARDENS SURROUND THIS FABULOUS HOME. THE MASTER SUITE HAS HIS AND HER CLOSETS, THE KITCHEN SHINES WITH 2 SINKS, 2 OVENS, CUSTOM CABINETS, GRANITE, CENTER ISLAND AND LARGE BREAKFAST ROOM OVERLOOKING GARDEN AND RIVER. THE LIVING AND DINING AREA IS WARM AND WELCOMING. THE LIGHT POURS INTO THE SPACIOUS FLORIDA ROOM. THE OVERSIZED GARAGE PROVIDES AN INFRARED SAUNA AND WORK BENCH TO COMPLETE THIS UNIQUE PIECE OF PARADIS
- Bedrooms 3
- County St. Lucie
- Design Ranch
- Garage Spaces 2
- Parking Driveway, Garage - Attached
- Pets Allowed Yes
- SqFt Living Area 2,515
- Subdivision Thumb Point
- Tax Year 2015
- Taxes $13,019
- Type Single Family Detached
- Year Built 1973
- Year Built Description Resale
- Construction CBS
- Cooling Central
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Flooring Ceramic Tile, Other
- Heating Central
- Interior Features Bar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Cook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Pantry, Roman Tub, Stack Bedrooms, W/D Hookup, Wet Bar
- Roof Barrel, Concrete Tile, Wood Truss/Raft
- SqFt Total 4,487
- Total Floors Stories 1
- Window Treatments Blinds, Casement, Drapes, Sliding, Solar Tinted
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living
- Dining Area Length 13'
- Dining Area Width 12'
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Furnished Furnished
- Kitchen Length 22'
- Kitchen Width 20'
- Living Room Length 18'
- Living Room Width 28'
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 15'
- Master Bedroom Width 26'
- Rooms Florida, Great
- Boat Services Electric Available, Lift, Private Dock, Water Available
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Shutters, Well Sprinkler
- Lot Description 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Paved Road, Public Road
- Restrictions 3+ Pets, Lease OK w/Restrict
- Security Burglar Alarm
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Waterfrontage 100
- Waterfront Canal Width 81 - 120, Intracoastal, Ocean Access, River, Seawall
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 404 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $615,920 - $923,880 = 476 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education