Listing provided courtesy of: Century 21 Tenace Realty
MOTIVATED SELLERS. Awesome opportunity to own a very upgraded home in one of the top 55+ gated communities.This PONTE VECCHIO. Owners will contribute $2000 towards new appliances. Home has everything one could want including neutral tile on the diagonal throughout living area, den and Guest Bedroom, Laminate floor in Master B.R. Granite counters and back splash in Kitchen, wood cabinets, floor insert at entry, beautiful window treatments, extra recessed lighting and very private backyard with screened lanai.Prime location within the community with no homes at back OR front of house Easy access to Hagen Ranch Exit and Entry. PONTE VECCHIO is one of the friendliest 55+ communities with all amenities and activities. Very active social life, card rooms, classes, clubs, super fitness center.
- Bedrooms 3
- County Palm Beach
- Design < 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- Garage Spaces 2
- HOA Monthly Fee 466.66
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Drive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Garage - Building
- Pets Allowed Yes
- SqFt Living Area 1,870
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Subdivision PONTE VECCHIO
- Tax Year 2015
- Taxes $2,773
- Type Single Family Detached
- Year Built 2000
- Year Built Description Resale
- Construction CBS
- Cooling Central, Electric, Paddle Fans
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Heating Central, Electric
- Interior Features Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Roof S-Tile
- SqFt Total 2,548
- Total Floors Stories 1
- Total Units in Building 1
- Window Treatments Blinds, Single Hung Metal, Sliding
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living, Dining/Kitchen, Snack Bar
- Dining Room Length 13'
- Dining Room Width 12'
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Kitchen Length 14'
- Kitchen Width 12'
- Living Room Length 16'
- Living Room Width 25' 4'
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 18'
- Master Bedroom Width 12'
- Patio Balcony Length 26'4'
- Patio Balcony Width 10'
- Rooms Convertible Bedroom, Great, Laundry-Inside
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Public Road, Sidewalks
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Management Fees, Manager, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Security
- Restrictions < 20 lb Pet, Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Lease OK, Lease OK w/Restrict, Up to 2 Pets
- Security Burglar Alarm, Gate - Manned, Security Sys-Owned
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Billiards,Business Center,Clubhouse,Community Room,Exercise Room,Library,Manager on Site,Pool,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tennis
- Total Units in Complex 643
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer
- View Canal, Garden
- Waterfront Interior Canal
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 39 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $253,600 - $380,400 = 89 (in zip code 33472)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33472 (Boynton Beach)
- Home Owners: 8,411 (75%)
- Renters: 826 (7%)
- Vacant: 1,952 (17%)
- Total Housing Units: 11,189
- Average Household Size: 2.46
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 1,782
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 3,638
- Age 15-24: 2,457
- Age 25-39: 3,263
- Age 40-59: 4,727
- Age 60-79: 5,545
- Age 80+: 3,390
- Total: 23,020
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33472 (Boynton Beach)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education