Listing provided courtesy of: RE/MAX Realty Services
Spacious, elevator accessible, second floor condo with a beautiful long view down the Intracoastal Waterway and a skyline view of the city. Located in a building at the end of a street in this gated community providing quiet living and easy access. Public beach access into the inlet waters is just across the street from the complex's entrance or drive along Seaway Drive less than 10 minutes to ocean beaches and fishing from the inlet pier. Favorable storm surge and high wind protection is provided by the second floor interior location surrounded by solid concrete partitions above, below, right, and left as well as impact glass windows & sliding doors. Unit is in great condition as it has hardly been lived in. Partially furnished makes this a great seasonal home for winter residents.
- Bedrooms 2
- County St. Lucie
- Design 4+ Floors, Spanish
- Full Bathrooms 2
- HOA Monthly Fee 460.50
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Elevator, Fidelity Bond, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Parking Assigned, Guest, Open
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- REO No
- Restrict < 20 lb Pet, Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Tenant Approval, Up to 2 Pets
- Security Entry Card, Gate - Manned, Security Patrol
- SqFt Living Area 1,989
- Short Sale No
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Billiards,Boating,Clubhouse,Community Room,Elevator,Exercise Room,Game Room,Manager on Site,Pool,Shuffleboard,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Total Units in Complex 912
- Subdivision HARBOUR ISLE AT HUTCHINSON ISLAND WEST
- Unit # 204
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Type Condo/Coop
- Year Built 2006
- Year Built Description Resale
- Unit Floor # 2
- Furnished Partially Furnished
- Construction CBS, Concrete, Pre-Cast
- Cooling Central, Electric, Paddle Fans
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Heating Central, Electric
- Interior Features Built-in Shelves, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Roof Barrel, S-Tile
- Window Treatments Blinds, Sliding, Verticals
- Den Length 8'4'
- Den Width 7'10'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen, Snack Bar
- Dining Area Length 16'0'
- Dining Area Width 11'3'
- Kitchen Length 13'11'
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Living Room Length 16'2'
- Living Room Width 15'8'
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Spa Tub and Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0'
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2'
- Rooms Florida
- Utility Room Length 13'
- Utility Room Width 4'5'
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- View Intracoastal
- Waterfront Intracoastal
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 144 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $183,920 - $275,880 = 121 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education