Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
Watch the sunsets from this turn key 3rd floor condo! This condo overlooks the majestic Indian River with views of the City of Fort Pierce!Pictures to come this weekend!This turnkey condo comes complete with all appliances, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, granite countertops, brand new carpeting, upgraded lighting and ceiling fans.This condo is vacant and ready to show!
- Bedrooms 2
- County St. Lucie
- Design Mediterranean
- Full Bathrooms 2
- HOA Monthly Fee 460.50
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Insurance-Other, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Pets Allowed Yes
- REO No
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Up to 2 Pets
- Security Gate - Manned
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- Short Sale No
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Picnic Area,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Total Units in Complex 624
- Subdivision Harbour isle
- Unit # 305
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Type Condo/Coop
- Year Built 2006
- Year Built Description Resale
- Unit Floor # 3
- Furnished Furnished, Turnkey
- Construction Concrete
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Heating Central, Electric
- Interior Features Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Roof Barrel
- Window Treatments Blinds
- Den Length 16'0''
- Den Width 8'4''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Length 13'11''
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Living Room Width 15'8''
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Rooms Florida
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- View City, Intracoastal, Lake, Other
- Waterfront Intracoastal
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 505 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $223,600 - $335,400 = 112 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education