Listing provided courtesy of: The Sheehan Agency
SPECTACULAR LONG & EXPANSIVE NAVIGABLE WATER VIEWS. Experience stunning sunsets. TURNKEY OPPORTUNITY! Bright & airy. Remodeled kitchen w/ granite countertops, custom wood cabinetry & stainless steel appliances. Crown molding throughout. New porcelain tile flooring on porch & updated Travertine flooring. Freshly painted. Home & heating & a/c systems well maintained. Newly renovated private boat slip. New LED lighting. Great way to experience the ADMIRALS COVE LIFESTYLE. Very short walking distance from Club's resort style facilities & activities (Clubhouse, Marina, Spa, Fitness Center, Pool, Indoor & Outdoor Dining Venues, Tennis & Pickle Ball Courts, Championship Golf Course & practice facilities, Private Banking, Salon & more. Full Golf Membership must be purchased w/ home
- Bedrooms 2
- County Palm Beach
- Full Bathrooms 2
- HOA Monthly Fee 1270.00
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Insurance-Bldg, Insurance-Other, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Pest Control, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Security, Trash Removal
- Parking Driveway, Garage - Attached, Golf Cart
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- REO No
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions
- Security Gate - Manned, Security Patrol, Security Sys-Owned
- SqFt Living Area 2,160
- Short Sale No
- SqFt Total 2,855
- Subdivision Amenities Boating,Cabana,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Golf Course,Manager on Site,Pool,Putting Green,Sauna,Spa-Hot Tub,Tennis,Whirlpool
- Total Floors/Stories 1
- Subdivision Admirals Cove
- Type Condo/Coop
- Year Built 1988
- Year Built Description Resale
- Unit Floor # 1
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Construction CBS
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Equip Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- Flooring Carpet, Other
- Heating Central, Electric
- Interior Features Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- Roof Concrete Tile
- Den Length 15'
- Den Width 12'6'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Formal
- Dining Area Length 9'
- Dining Area Width 8'
- Kitchen Length 11'4'
- Kitchen Width 9'
- Living Room Length 20'2'
- Living Room Width 15'
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower, Spa Tub and Shower, Whirlpool Spa
- Master Bedroom Length 20'8'
- Master Bedroom Width 14'
- Rooms Laundry-Util/Closet, Storage
- Boat Services Attended, Fuel, Full Service, Marina, Private Dock, Water Available, Yacht Club
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Garage Spaces 1
- Utilities Cable, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- View Canal
- Waterfront Interior Canal, Navigable
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 354 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $420,000 - $630,000 = 125 (in zip code 33477)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33477 (Jupiter)
- Home Owners: 6,235 (48%)
- Renters: 937 (7%)
- Vacant: 5,774 (45%)
- Total Housing Units: 12,946
- Average Household Size: 1.81
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 1,917
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 1,025
- Age 15-24: 593
- Age 25-39: 1,158
- Age 40-59: 2,324
- Age 60-79: 4,389
- Age 80+: 3,469
- Total: 12,958
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33477 (Jupiter)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education