PRICE REDUCED!!! ENJOY GLISTENING LAKE VIEWS IN THIS IMMACULATE, 3 BEDROOM, 2 1/2 BATH HOME IN GUARD GATED, PET FRIENDLY PONTE VECCHIO WEST. FEATURES INCLUDE GRANITE TOPPED WOOD CABINETRY, 42'' UPPERS, ALL CABINETS HAVE PULL OUT SHELVING, MATCHING PANTRY, DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY LEADS TO A FORMAL FOYER WITH INLAID TILES. ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATOR, GLASS TOPPED RANGE, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER AND A NEW SAMSUNG WASHER AND DRYER AS WELL. OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE A WONDERFUL BREAKFAST BAR ISLAND, FULL SIZE STAINLESS STEEL SINK, UNDER SINK DOUBLE TRASH BIN AND ALL NEW SMOKE DETECTORS. EXTENDED MASTER BEDROOM INCLUDES TRAY CEILINGS, MIRRORED FITTED WALK IN CLOSETS AND ADJOINING MASTER BATH WITH COSMETIC VANITY, HIS AND HERS VANITIES, ROMAN TUB AND FLOOR TO CEILING
Listing provided courtesy of: Regency Realty Services
- Type Single Family Detached
- County Palm Beach
- Subdivision PONTE VECCHIO WEST
- Design Contemporary, Ranch
- Year Built 2001
- Year Built Description Resale
- SqFt Living Area 2,215
- Parking Drive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $3,646
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS
- Roof S-Tile
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,892
- Flooring Carpet, Tile
- Interior Features Foyer, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Window Treatments Sliding
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Total Units in Building 1
- Rooms Family, Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 21'6'
- Master Bedroom Width 13'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Formal, Snack Bar
- Dining Area Length 11'
- Utility Room Level 1
- Dining Area Width 7'
- Dining Room Length 12'
- Dining Room Width 9'
- Kitchen Length 11'4'
- Kitchen Width 11'
- Living Room Length 17'
- Living Room Width 13'4'
- Family Room Length 19'6'
- Family Room Width 14'
- Utility Room Length 5'5'
- Utility Room Width 5'5'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Sidewalks, Zero Lot
- View Lake
- Waterfront Lake
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Subdivision Amenities Billiards,Business Center,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Library,Pool,Sauna,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights
- Security Gate - Manned, Security Patrol
- Restrictions Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Up to 2 Pets
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas, Lawn Care, Other, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Security
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 105 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $271,920 - $407,880 = 98 (in zip code 33472)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33472 (Boynton Beach)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33472 (Boynton Beach)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education