Beautiful well appointed Courtyard home on golf course lot. Open floor plan with lots of natural light. Saturnia marble floors throughout all the first floor. Accordian shutters. Gourmet kitchen with center island. Large master bedroom on first floor with marble flooring. Master bath with Jacuzzi, separate shower and double sinks. Upstairs loft and 3 bedrooms, 2 with Jack & Jill bathroom. Heated pool with lots of greenery for privacy. built in summer kitchen and separate guest house. Sprinkler system on well water for huge savings. Magnificent club house with all the amenities. Bring your fussiest buyers.
Listing provided courtesy of: Link International Realty PA
- Type Single Family Detached
- County Palm Beach
- Subdivision DELRAY TRAINING CENTER PUD PAR K
- Year Built 2000
- Year Built Description Resale
- SqFt Living Area 3,901
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Driveway, Golf Cart
- Garage Spaces 3
- Taxes $9,894
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS
- Roof S-Tile
- Total Floors Stories 2
- SqFt Total 5,192
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior Features Closet Cabinets, Dome Kitchen, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Upstairs Living Area, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Window Treatments Blinds
- Heating Central, Electric, Zoned
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Rooms Cabana Bath, Family, Laundry-Util/Closet, Loft
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Master Bedroom Bath Bidet, Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Spa Tub and Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 26'6''
- Master Bedroom Width 15'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dining Room Length 14'
- Dining Room Width 10'4''
- Kitchen Length 14'
- Kitchen Width 13'
- Living Room Length 22'
- Living Room Width 16'
- Family Room Length 21'
- Family Room Width 20'2''
- Guest House 1 Bath, 1 Bedrooms
- Lot Description 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Golf Front, Private Road
- Lot Dimensions 73.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- View Golf
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Cabana, Shutters, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Subdivision Amenities Basketball,Bike - Jog,Cabana,Clubhouse,Elevator,Exercise Room,Game Room,Golf Course,Lobby,Manager on Site,Pool,Putting Green,Sauna,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Private Pool Heated
- Private Pool Size 35X15
- Security Burglar Alarm, Entry Card, Fence, Gate - Manned, Private Guard, Security Patrol, Security Sys-Owned
- Restrictions Buyer Approval, Lease OK w/Restrict
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Legal/Accounting, Management Fees, Manager, Recrtnal Facility, Reserve Funds, Security, Trash Removal
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Water
- Unit Description On Golf Course
- Elementary School Sunrise Park Elementary School
- Middle School Eagles Landing Middle School
- High School Olympic Heights Community High
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 49 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $599,920 - $899,880 = 158 (in zip code 33446)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33446 (Delray Beach)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33446 (Delray Beach)
Private Schools in Zip Code 33446 (Delray Beach)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- Developmnt Resource Center Day School9600 W Atlantic Ave. Delray Beach, FL 33446Phone: 5614984007PreK-12th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 28
* School data provided by US Department of Education