Brand New Beautiful 4 Bed/2 Bath home and 2 car garage. Kitchen features 36'' solid wood cabinets w/crown molding & Stainless Steel Appliances... 5 1/4 '' baseboards, energy efficient double pane Low E windows, Covered lanai and much more... Just minutes to shopping, beaches, movie theatre and PGA golf courses. WE PAY CLOSING COSTS W/preffered Lender...Hurry this one wont last!
Listing provided courtesy of: Adams Homes Realty, Inc.
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 13
- Design Ranch
- Year Built 2016
- Year Built Description New Construction
- SqFt Living Area 1,930
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $403
- Tax Year 2015
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction Block, CBS, Concrete
- Roof Fiberglass
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,330
- Flooring Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- Interior Features Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Range - Electric, Smoke Detector
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Rooms Attic, Family, Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 13'10
- Master Bedroom Width 14'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living
- Dining Room Length 9'
- Dining Room Width 12'
- Kitchen Length 10'
- Kitchen Width 15'
- Living Room Length 20'
- Living Room Width 20'
- Patio Balcony Length 10'
- Patio Balcony Width 12'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, 1/2 to < 1 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- View Garden
- Exterior Features Covered Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Restrictions Lease OK, None
- Utilities Cable, Electric Available, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 69 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $188,720 - $283,080 = 67 (in zip code 34984)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34984 (Port Saint Lucie)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34984 (Port Saint Lucie)
Public Schools in Zip Code 34984 (Port Saint Lucie)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BAYSHORE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL1661 SW BAYSHORE BLVD PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34984Phone: 7723404720PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 63
- Students per Teacher: 14.3
- Students: 902
- Male/Female: 423/418
- District: ST. LUCIE, 4204 OKEECHOBEE RD FORT PIERCE, FL 34947
- Phone: 7724293925
- Schools: 56
- Full-Time Teachers: 2826
- Students per Teacher: 13.7
- Staff: 5325
- Students: 38839
* School data provided by US Department of Education