READY NOW! Brand New Beautiful 4 Bed/2 Bath home and 2 car garage. Kitchen features 36'' solid wood cabinets w/crown molding & Stainless Steel Appliances, Moen faucets. 5 1/4 '' baseboards, energy efficient double pane Low E windows, trussed roof covered porch, brushed nickel lever door handles, ceiling fans in master and family room and much more... Just minutes to shopping, beaches, movie theatre and PGA golf courses. WE PAY CLOSING COSTS with preferred Lender...Hurry this one wont last!
Listing provided courtesy of: Adams Homes Realty, Inc.
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 13
- Design Ranch
- Year Built 2016
- Year Built Description New Construction
- SqFt Living Area 1,930
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $403
- Tax Year 2015
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction Block, CBS, Concrete
- Roof Fiberglass
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,330
- Flooring Carpet, Vinyl Floor
- Interior Features Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Range - Electric, Smoke Detector
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Rooms Attic, Family, Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 13'10
- Master Bedroom Width 14'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living
- Dining Room Length 9'
- Dining Room Width 12'
- Kitchen Length 10'
- Kitchen Width 15'
- Living Room Length 20'
- Living Room Width 20'
- Patio Balcony Length 10'
- Patio Balcony Width 12'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, 1/2 to < 1 Acre, 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- View Garden
- Exterior Features Covered Patio, Shutters, Zoned Sprinkler
- Restrictions Lease OK, None
- Utilities Cable, Electric Available, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 150 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $191,920 - $287,880 = 96 (in zip code 34984)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34984 (Port Saint Lucie)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34984 (Port Saint Lucie)
Public Schools in Zip Code 34984 (Port Saint Lucie)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- BAYSHORE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL1661 SW BAYSHORE BLVD PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34984Phone: 7723404720PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 63
- Students per Teacher: 14.3
- Students: 902
- Male/Female: 423/418
- District: ST. LUCIE, 4204 OKEECHOBEE RD FORT PIERCE, FL 34947
- Phone: 7724293925
- Schools: 56
- Full-Time Teachers: 2826
- Students per Teacher: 13.7
- Staff: 5325
- Students: 38839
* School data provided by US Department of Education