Brand new 4 bedroom 2 bath home located in the beautiful gated community of Morningside. Morningside features a large gorgeous clubhouse with a meeting and game rooms,a full kitchen, a fitness center, a grand resort-style swimming pool, lighted basketball court and a tot lot. There is a gorgeous walking and jogging trail that surrounds the community. The developer is offering the best deals and incentives around. Developer standards are other builders upgrades. 3.5%(7,175) down and Builder pays all closing/finance costs when using preferred vendors.
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision Morningside
- Design Contemporary
- Year Built 2016
- Year Built Description New Construction
- SqFt Living Area 1,796
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $105
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS
- Roof Comp Shingle
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,280
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features Laundry Tub, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Water Heater - Elec
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Central, Electric
- Rooms Family, Great, Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 15
- Master Bedroom Width 14'4'
- Dining Area Dining-Florida
- Kitchen Length 10'1'
- Kitchen Width 12'9'
- Living Room Length 17'6'
- Living Room Width 12'9'
- Family Room Length 17'6'
- Family Room Width 12'9'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Zoned Sprinkler
- Subdivision Amenities Basketball,Bike - Jog,Clubhouse,Community Room,Exercise Room,Game Room,Pool,Sidewalks,Street Lights
- Security Gate - Unmanned
- Restrictions Pet Restrictions, Up to 3 Pets
- Maintenance Fee Include Common Areas, Recrtnal Facility, Security
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 163 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $164,000 - $246,000 = 132 (in zip code 34945)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34945 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34945 (Fort Pierce)
Private Schools in Zip Code 34945 (Fort Pierce)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- Orange Ave. Baptist School100 Cyclone Dr. Ft. Pierce, FL 34945Phone: 7724611225PreK-12th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 68
* School data provided by US Department of Education