Brand new 4 bedroom 2 bath home located in the beautiful gated community of Morningside. Morningside features a large gorgeous clubhouse with a meeting and game rooms,a full kitchen, a fitness center, a grand resort-style swimming pool, lighted basketball court and a tot lot. There is a gorgeous walking and jogging trail that surrounds the community. The developer is offering the best deals and incentives around. Developer standards are other builders upgrades. Builder pays all closing/finance costs when using preferred lender. Buyer to pay 1000.00 at contract signing-balance of 3.5% deposit paid at closing.
Listing provided courtesy of: Re/Max Ultimate Realty
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision Morningside
- Design Contemporary
- Year Built 2016
- Year Built Description New Construction
- SqFt Living Area 1,796
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $105
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS
- Roof Comp Shingle
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,280
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features Laundry Tub, Walk-in Closet, W/D Hookup, Volume Ceiling, Pantry
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Water Heater - Elec, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Central, Electric
- Rooms Family, Laundry-Inside, Great
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Tub, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 15
- Master Bedroom Width 14'4'
- Dining Area Dining-Florida
- Kitchen Length 10'1'
- Kitchen Width 12'9'
- Living Room Length 17'6'
- Living Room Width 12'9'
- Family Room Length 17'6'
- Family Room Width 12'9'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Zoned Sprinkler
- Subdivision Amenities Basketball,Street Lights,Sidewalks,Pool,Game Room,Exercise Room,Community Room,Clubhouse,Bike - Jog
- Security Gate - Unmanned
- Restrictions Up to 3 Pets, Pet Restrictions
- Maintenance Fee Include Common Areas, Security, Recrtnal Facility
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 77 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $164,000 - $246,000 = 197 (in zip code 34945)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34945 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34945 (Fort Pierce)
Private Schools in Zip Code 34945 (Fort Pierce)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- Orange Ave. Baptist School100 Cyclone Dr. Ft. Pierce, FL 34945Phone: 7724611225PreK-12th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 68
* School data provided by US Department of Education