ENJOY GLISTENING LAKE VIEWS IN THIS IMMACULATE, REMODELED, MODEL PERFECT, 3 TRUE BEDROOMS, 2 1/12 BATH HOME IN GUARD GATED, PET FRIENDLY PONTE VECCHIO WEST. FEATURES INCLUDE GRANITE TOPPED WOOD CABINETRY, 42'' UPPERS, ALL CABINETS HAVE PULL OUT SHELVING, MATCHING PANTRY, INSTANT HOT WATER, SLIDE IN CONVECTION GLASSED TOPPED RANGE, DECORATOR PENDANT LIGHTING IN DINETTE AREA, HIGH HATS, KITCHEN ISLAND AND BAR, S/S APPLIANCES. GORGEOUS RAISED GLASS DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY LEADS YOU INTO A FORMAL FOYER, 12' CEILINGS, TILE ON THE DIAGONAL AND A WONDERFUL NEW DECORATOR CEILING LIGHTING FIXTURE. OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE A FAMILY ROOM WITH A BEAUTIFUL BUILT IN ENTERTAINMENT UNIT WITH A BUILT IN ELECTRIC FIREPLACE, DECORATIVE CEILING FAN, HIGH HATS AND
Listing provided courtesy of: Regency Realty Services
- Type Single Family Detached
- County Palm Beach
- Subdivision PONTE VECCHIO WEST
- Design Contemporary, Ranch
- Year Built 2002
- Year Built Description Resale
- SqFt Living Area 2,196
- Parking Drive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $3,898
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS
- Roof S-Tile
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,874
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features Built-in Shelves, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Pull Down Stairs, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Purifier, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Window Treatments Plantation Shutters, Sliding
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Rooms Family, Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 21'6'
- Master Bedroom Width 13'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Formal, Snack Bar
- Utility Room Level 1
- Dining Room Length 12'
- Dining Room Width 8'
- Kitchen Length 13'
- Kitchen Width 12'6'
- Living Room Length 17'
- Living Room Width 13'4'
- Family Room Length 19'6'
- Family Room Width 14'
- Utility Room Length 5'5'
- Utility Room Width 5'5'
- Patio Balcony Length 40'
- Patio Balcony Width 8'3'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot
- Lot Dimensions BEAUTIFUL LONG LAKE VIEW
- View Lake
- Waterfront Lake
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Subdivision Amenities Billiards,Business Center,Clubhouse,Community Room,Library,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Security Gate - Manned, Security Patrol, Security Sys-Owned
- Restrictions 21 lb to 30 lb Pet, Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas, Lawn Care, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Security
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 114 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $317,520 - $476,280 = 92 (in zip code 33472)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33472 (Boynton Beach)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33472 (Boynton Beach)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education