BEAUTIFUL HOME WITH UPDATED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS. STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES IN KITCHEN & LAUNDRY ROOM. 3RD BEDROOM IS USED AS AN OFFICE. BUILT INS IN CLOSETS. MURPHY BED IN 2ND BEDROOM.ACCORDIAN HURRICANE SHUTTERS. EXPANDED LANAI. ABERDEEN IS A VERY ACTIVE GOLF & TENNIS COMMUNITY .
- Type Single Family Detached
- County Palm Beach
- Subdivision ABERDEEN 26
- Design < 4 Floors
- Year Built 2002
- Year Built Description Resale
- SqFt Living Area 1,697
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $1,623
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Construction CBS
- Roof S-Tile
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 2,331
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Window Treatments Blinds, Drapes, Hurricane Windows
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Rooms Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Spa Tub and Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 15'9'
- Master Bedroom Width 12'10'
- Dining Area Eat-In Kitchen, Formal
- Utility Room Level 1
- Dining Room Length 11'
- Dining Room Width 9'4'
- Kitchen Length 15'6'
- Kitchen Width 18'6'
- Living Room Length 15'
- Living Room Width 15'6'
- Utility Room Length 6'
- Utility Room Width 7'6'
- Patio Balcony Length 37'
- Patio Balcony Width 23'6'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- View Garden
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Subdivision Amenities Billiards,Business Center,Clubhouse,Community Room,Exercise Room,Game Room,Golf Course,Library,Lobby,Manager on Site,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Tennis,Whirlpool
- Security Gate - Unmanned, Security Sys-Owned
- Restrictions Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas, Lawn Care, Management Fees
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 212 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $148,000 - $222,000 = 111 (in zip code 33472)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33472 (Boynton Beach)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33472 (Boynton Beach)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education