Enjoy the Tradition lifestyle with its Activities, Shopping & Restaurants while living in the quiet Town Park community with pool, clubhouse, workout room, & amenities. Almost Brand New - Built in 2013, the home offers 2,992 sf living area, oversized rooms, 4 br & 4 ba featuring a Mother-in-Law Suite with its own private Den! A Gourmet Kitchen is the center of the home overlooking the family room & informal dining w/ bar open to the formal living room. On the other side of the kitchen is formal dining room w/ custom Butler's Pantry expanding the one entire wall of the dining room. Upgrades are so numerous; they will not fit ~ highlights includee Wood Flooring, Real Wood Shutters throughout, LED recessed lighting, Gutters, Glass cabinet doors, HOA sprinkler system. Home Warranty included!
Listing provided courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Paradise
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision TRADITION PLAT NO 19 REPLAT TOWNPARK PHASE 1
- Design < 4 Floors
- Year Built 2013
- Year Built Description Resale
- SqFt Living Area 3,000
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $5,471
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction Block, CBS
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 3,772
- Flooring Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Interior Features Foyer, Walk-in Closet, W/D Hookup, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, French Door
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Rooms Maid/In-Law, Laundry-Util/Closet, Laundry-Inside, Family
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Tub, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Length 16'4'
- Master Bedroom Width 15'
- Dining Area Dining Family, Formal
- Dining Area Length 14'10'
- Dining Area Width 7'4'
- Dining Room Length 12'7'
- Dining Room Width 11'
- Kitchen Length 14'10'
- Kitchen Width 12'2'
- Living Room Length 11'6'
- Living Room Width 16'
- Family Room Length 14'10'
- Family Room Width 14'5'
- Lot Description 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- View Garden
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Fence, Covered Patio
- Subdivision Amenities Clubhouse,Tennis,Sidewalks,Pool,Exercise Room
- Security Fence, Security Sys-Leased, Gate - Manned
- Restrictions Buyer Approval, Tenant Approval, Pet Restrictions, Interview Required
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas
- Utilities Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 145 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $271,920 - $407,880 = 86 (in zip code 34987)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34987 (Port Saint Lucie)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34987 (Port Saint Lucie)
Public Schools in Zip Code 34987 (Port Saint Lucie)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ALLAPATTAH FLATS K-812051 COPPER CREEK DR PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34987Phone: 7724685050PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 85
- Students per Teacher: 14.0
- Students: 1188
- Male/Female: 567/535
- District: ST. LUCIE, 4204 OKEECHOBEE RD FORT PIERCE, FL 34947
- Phone: 7724293925
- Schools: 56
- Full-Time Teachers: 2826
- Students per Teacher: 13.7
- Staff: 5325
- Students: 38839
- FAU-SLCSB TRADITION UNIVERSITY CHARTER SCHOOL10680 ACADEMIC WAY PORT SAINT LUCIE, FL 34987Phone: 7723453245PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 85
- Students per Teacher: 16.4
- Students: 1391
- Male/Female: 662/672
- District: FAU LAB SCH, 777 GLADES RD BOCA RATON, FL 33431
- Phone: 5612973564
- Schools: 4
- Full-Time Teachers: 135
- Students per Teacher: 14.9
- Staff: 211
- Students: 2018
* School data provided by US Department of Education