FANTASTIC NEWLY EXPANDED VILLA II with rare TENNIS MEMBERSHIP. RENOVATED & REMODELED throughout incl. new Roof; Gourmet Kitchen cabinetry & appliances (incl. electric induction range); Guest House w/ own living room, kitchen & patio w/ electric awning; LED lighting; Patio Hardscaping; Expanded Driveway; Summer Kitchen; Multi-Zone high efficiency dual compressor AC System; Impact Windows, & Ceiling Fans. Ideally situated on quiet, U-shape street. Beautiful navigable water views & private dock. Spacious home w/ open floor plan - great for entertaining family & friends. Move right in.
Listing provided courtesy of: Sheehan Realty Corporation
- Type Villa
- County Palm Beach
- Subdivision ADMIRALS COVE
- Design Villa
- Year Built 1992
- SqFt Living Area 3,366
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $13,882
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Construction CBS
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 4,275
- Flooring Carpet, Marble, Tile
- Interior Features Bar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Gas
- Heating Central, Zoned
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned
- Rooms Great, Laundry-Inside
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 4
- Half Bathrooms 1
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Whirlpool Spa
- Master Bedroom Length 14'9'
- Master Bedroom Width 20'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living, Dining/Kitchen
- Dining Area Length 11'
- Dining Area Width 16'
- Kitchen Length 10'8'
- Kitchen Width 19'
- Living Room Length 12'
- Living Room Width 20'
- Utility Room Length 13'6'
- Utility Room Width 21'4'
- Patio Balcony Length 10'8'
- Patio Balcony Width 31'
- Guest House 1 Bath, 1 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Living Room, Patio
- Lot Description 1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- Waterfront Interior Canal, Navigable, No Fixed Bridges
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Awnings, Open Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Subdivision Amenities Boating,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Golf Course,Pool,Putting Green,Sauna,Spa-Hot Tub,Tennis
- Private Pool Equipment Included, Heated, Inground, Spa
- Security Gate - Manned, Security Patrol, Security Sys-Owned
- Restrictions Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Common Areas, Lawn Care, Pest Control, Security, Trash Removal
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Boat Services Full Service, Marina, Private Dock, Yacht Club
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 198 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $1,800,000 - $2,700,000 = 239 (in zip code 33477)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33477 (Jupiter)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33477 (Jupiter)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education