Spectacular new spec home in The Bears Club by Marc Julien Homes. This contemporary estate features nearly 9000 sf of ac living space. The main home features 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths with a guest house offering an additional bedroom and bath with its own guest retreat. Additional amenities include a library and a large club/media room. Truly upper tier finishes have been specified throughout this home with completion scheduled for November 2016.
Listing provided courtesy of: Coastal Sotheby's Intl. Realty
- Type Single Family Detached
- County Palm Beach
- Subdivision The Bears Club
- Design Contemporary
- Year Built 2016
- Year Built Description New Construction
- SqFt Living Area 8,961
- Parking Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 4
- Taxes $33,188
- Tax Year 2015
- Homeowners Assoc Mandatory
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Construction CBS
- Roof Concrete Tile
- Total Floors Stories 2
- SqFt Total 12,676
- Flooring Marble, Wood Floor
- Interior Features Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Washer, Wall Oven, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Gas, Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central, Zoned
- Rooms Cabana Bath, Recreation
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 5
- Half Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath 2 Master Baths, Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Master Bedroom Length 18'
- Master Bedroom Width 18'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Formal
- Kitchen Length 26'
- Kitchen Width 15'
- Living Room Length 23'
- Living Room Width 28'
- Family Room Length 26'
- Family Room Width 26'
- Guest House 1 Bath, 1 Bedrooms
- Lot Description 1/2 to < 1 Acre
- Lot Dimensions 34.0 ft x 0.0 ft
- View Golf, Lake
- Waterfront Lake
- Exterior Features Built-in Grill, Zoned Sprinkler, Deck, Covered Patio, Covered Balcony
- Subdivision Amenities Clubhouse,Putting Green,Golf Course,Exercise Room
- Private Pool Inground
- Security Burglar Alarm, Security Patrol, Gate - Manned
- Restrictions Buyer Approval, Pet Restrictions, Interview Required
- Maintenance Fee Include Cable, Trash Removal, Security, Common Areas
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Gas Natural, Cable
- Unit Description Corner, On Golf Course
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 203 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $7,196,000 - $10,794,000 = 185 (in zip code 33477)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33477 (Jupiter)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33477 (Jupiter)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education