MOVE IN READY 4 Bed 2 bath home! Beautiful open Kitchen all wood cabinets. NEW NEW NEW! Carpet, tile, and laminate wood floor, Base boards, Crown molding, Walls, Paint, A/C, A/C ducts, Bathrooms, Recent survey, septic has been inspected and pumped, metal roof the list goes on and on. CALL NOW! for more information or to see this Beautiful spacious home Listed at a great price. Also, need help with closing costs? Seller is offering to contribute up to 5k in buyers closing cost! What more could you ask for? CALL TODAY! Don't let this beautiful property slip by!
Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty of PSL
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision SURORA HEIGHTS RESUBDIVISION
- Year Built 1972
- Year Built Description Resale
- SqFt Living Area 2,748
- Parking Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 1
- Taxes $2,131
- Tax Year 2015
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS, Woodside, Concrete
- Roof Metal
- Total Floors Stories 2
- SqFt Total 3,824
- Flooring Carpet, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup
- Equip/Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Refrigerator, Range - Electric
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Rooms Attic, Laundry-Inside, Family
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Master Bedroom Length 13' 4'
- Master Bedroom Width 12'
- Utility Room Level 1
- Dining Room Length 12'
- Dining Room Width 9.5'
- Kitchen Length 12'
- Kitchen Width 12'
- Living Room Length 19'
- Living Room Width 16'
- Utility Room Length 12' 10'
- Utility Room Width 6' 7'
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Utilities Cable, Electric Available
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 217 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $143,840 - $215,760 = 103 (in zip code 34946)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34946 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34946 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education