BEAUTIFUL WATERFRONT INTRACOASTAL HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS THUMB POINT. DEEP WATER DOCKAGE WITH QUICK ACCESS TO OCEAN. WITH MODIFICATION TO THE DOCK ACCESS TO 7-8 FEET OF WATER DEPTH IS POSSIBLE. ENJOY MILES OF WIDE OPEN WATER VIEWS. 100' SEAWALL, NEW 15,000LB BOAT LIFT, FILET TABLE WITH WATER AND ELECTRICITY. GREAT OUTDOOR SETTING TO GRILL AND ENTERTAIN. MATURE AND LUSH GARDENS SURROUND THIS FABULOUS HOME. THE MASTER SUITE HAS HIS AND HER CLOSETS, THE KITCHEN SHINES WITH 2 SINKS, 2 OVENS, CUSTOM CABINETS, GRANITE, CENTER ISLAND AND LARGE BREAKFAST ROOM OVERLOOKING GARDEN AND RIVER. THE LIVING AND DINING AREA IS WARM AND WELCOMING. THE LIGHT POURS INTO THE SPACIOUS FLORIDA ROOM. THE OVERSIZED GARAGE PROVIDES AN INFRARED SAUNA AND WORK BENCH TO COMPLETE THIS UNIQUE PIECE OF PARADISE.
Listing provided courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Paradise
- Type Single Family Detached
- County St. Lucie
- Subdivision Thumb Point
- Design Ranch
- Year Built 1973
- SqFt Living Area 2,515
- Parking Driveway, Garage - Attached
- Garage Spaces 2
- Taxes $13,019
- Tax Year 2015
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Construction CBS
- Roof Barrel, Wood Truss/Raft, Concrete Tile
- Total Floors Stories 1
- SqFt Total 4,487
- Flooring Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior Features Bar, Wet Bar, W/D Hookup, Stack Bedrooms, Roman Tub, Pantry, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Cook Island, Closet Cabinets, Built-in Shelves
- Equip/Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Wall Oven, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Ice Maker, Freezer, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum
- Window Treatments Blinds, Solar Tinted, Sliding, Drapes, Casement
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Rooms Florida, Great
- Furnished Furnished
- Full Bathrooms 2
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Master Bedroom Length 15'
- Master Bedroom Width 26'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living
- Dining Area Length 13'
- Dining Area Width 12'
- Kitchen Length 22'
- Kitchen Width 20'
- Living Room Length 18'
- Living Room Width 28'
- Lot Description 1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Public Road, Paved Road
- Waterfront Canal Width 81 - 120, Seawall, River, Ocean Access, Intracoastal
- Waterfrontage 100
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Shutters, Fence, Covered Patio
- Security Burglar Alarm
- Restrictions 3+ Pets, Lease OK w/Restrict
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Public Sewer
- Boat Services Electric Available, Water Available, Private Dock, Lift
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 229 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $631,920 - $947,880 = 111 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education