You don't want to miss this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath 2 car garage 2006 concrete block private country home! It is situated on 2.53 fenced acres and is tucked away from traffic! If you're looking for peace & quiet, plenty of space for the toys, and even more space for entertaining this is the home for you! You will find high ceilings throughout the house as well as beautiful archways. The eat in kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, and overlooks into the main living room creating a great open concept. Make your way to the 580 sq. ft. family/entertainment room that has a stacked stone and granite bar! From there, take a step out through the french doors on to your covered open porch. Pride of ownership really shows in this home! Call today to schedule your showing!
Listing provided courtesy of: TJW Management Co., Inc.; Anthony Svahn
- Area 99 - Other
- Acreage 1 - 5
- County Volusia
- Miscellaneous Workshop
- Parking 2 Car Garage, Attached
- Subdivision Other
- Year Built 2006
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Architecture Modern
- Building 1 Story
- Air Conditioning Central
- Construction Concrete Block, Stucco Cover
- Floor Coverings Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Heating Heat Pump
- Inside Ceiling Fans, Volume Ceiling
- Outside Fenced Yard, Irrigation Sprinkler, Outbuilding, Utility Shed
- Porch Patio
- Roof Shingle
- Style Single Family
- Kitchen Dimensions 15'X9'
- Living Room Dimensions 18'X17'
- Rooms Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Bedroom 1 Dimensions 14'X13'
- Bedroom 1 Level M
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11'6'X 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level M
- Family Room Dimensions 28'X19'6'
- Land Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
- Road Unpaved
- Water Well
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 55 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $255,200 - $382,800 = 74 (in zip code 32130)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 32130 (DeLeon Springs)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 32130 (DeLeon Springs)
Public Schools in Zip Code 32130 (DeLeon Springs)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- LOUISE S. MCINNIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL5175 US HWY 17 DELEON SPRINGS, FL 32130Phone: 3869856700PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 41
- Students per Teacher: 11.1
- Students: 456
- Male/Female: 237/212
- District: VOLUSIA, 200 NORTH CLARA AVE DELAND, FL 32720
- Phone: 3867347190
- Schools: 104
- Full-Time Teachers: 4444
- Students per Teacher: 14.2
- Staff: 8536
- Students: 63018
* School data provided by US Department of Education