Enjoy the serenity and energy of living in this beautifully updated, two story ocean front property. New AC, spacious kitchen,power jet shower and whirlpool tub. This property comes fully furnished with high end furniture and appliances. Its a must see property ,don't miss your opportunity to own this lovely home.
Listing provided courtesy of: The Keyes Company
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision BEACH VILLAS ON HUTCHINSON ISLAND CONDOMINIUM
- Subdivision Amenities Beach Access by Easement,Elevator,Pool,Spa-Hot Tub
- Design < 4 Floors, Contemporary
- Unit Description Multi-Level
- Total Units in Complex 24
- Total Floors/Stories 2
- Unit # C-17
- Unit Floor # 3
- SqFt Living Area 1,186
- SqFt Total 1,264
- Year Built 1989
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest, Under Building
- Maintenance Fee Included Common Areas, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict < 20 lb Pet, 1 Pet
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction CBS
- Roof S-Tile
- Flooring Wood Floor
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer
- Interior Features Bar, Closet Cabinets, Pantry, Sky Light(s), W/D Hookup
- Window Treatments Blinds, Sliding
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Furnished Furnished, Furniture Negotiable
- Rooms Attic, Family, Storage, Studio Bedroom
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Mstr Bdrm - Upstairs, Spa Tub and Shower, Whirlpool Spa
- Master Bedroom Width 11'10'
- Master Bedroom Length 13'8'
- Living Room Width 14'6'
- Living Room Length 15'2'
- Dining Area Dining-Living
- Dining Area Width 7'5'
- Dining Area Length 8'8'
- Kitchen Width 6'10'
- Kitchen Length 13'2'
- Waterfront Ocean Access, Oceanfront
- View Ocean
- Exterior Features Covered Balcony, Open Balcony, Shutters
- Garage Spaces 1
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Water Available
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 51 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $215,920 - $323,880 = 146 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education