This condo literally has upgrades galore!Starting with brand new kitchen cabinetry with seeded glass and soft touch pull out drawers. An additional set of cabinets for a coffee & beverage bar, granite countertops, all new S/S appliances with a new Bosche dishwasher which barely makes a sound. The dining room has a built-in buffet cabinet and wine fridge.All the floors are either a custom travertine tile or real bamboo!You will notice the crown molding, wall bump outs, custom paint, custom new closet doors in both of the bedrooms.The master shower has been expanded with custom tilework and grab bars.We have only scratched the surface of what this condo has to offer!Enjoy the marina view from the front of this condo and Causeway Park Beach from the back of the condo!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- Bedrooms 2
- County St. Lucie
- Design Mediterranean
- Full Bathrooms 2
- HOA Monthly Fee 460.50
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Insurance-Other, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Pets Allowed Yes
- REO No
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Up to 2 Pets
- Security Gate - Manned
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- Short Sale No
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Picnic Area,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Total Units in Complex 624
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Unit # Ph06
- Unit Description Corner, Exterior Catwalk, Penthouse
- Type Condo/Coop
- Year Built 2006
- Year Built Description Resale
- Unit Floor # 4
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Construction Concrete
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Flooring Other, Wood Floor
- Heating Central, Electric
- Interior Features Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Roof Barrel
- Window Treatments Blinds, Drapes, Sliding, Thermal
- Den Length 16'0''
- Den Width 8'4''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Length 13'11''
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Living Room Width 15'8''
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Rooms Florida
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- View Intracoastal, Other
- Waterfront Canal Width 121+, Fixed Bridges, Intracoastal
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 359 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $316,000 - $474,000 = 114 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education