Luxury condominium in picturesque Harbour Isle East on South Hutchinson Island!Close to restaurants, beaches, world class fishing, Farmers Market, iconic festivals, environmental and cultural venues. Ready to move in and best value for waterfront views! Spacious open concept dining/living areas with stunning views of deep water canal and the Indian River. Fabulous features including 10ft ceilings, granite surfaces, top quality tile and fixtures, roman tub and double vanities. This pristine 3rd floor waterfront condo is 1989 sq. ft., completely repainted with custom colors, Hunter Douglas ceiling fans, plantation shutters in the master bedroom, new hot water heater in 2014, and a tiled enclosed Florida room with beautiful sunset views.This condo is vacant and ready to show!
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Picnic Area,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Total Units in Complex 288
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 304
- Unit Floor # 3
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Insurance-Other, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Window Treatments Blinds, Plantation Shutters
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Living Room Width 15'8''
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Kitchen Length 13'11'
- Den Width 8'4''
- Den Length 16'0''
- Waterfront Canal Width 81 - 120, Interior Canal, Intracoastal
- View Canal, Clubhouse, Intracoastal, Pond, Pool
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Boat Services Sew Pump Available
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 109 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $210,400 - $315,600 = 153 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education