This condo has it all! Crown molding, chair rail with picture framing, custom paint, golden oak laminate flooring throughout, copper backsplash in the kitchen, a glass enclosure for the guest bathroom, a privacy door to make a guest suite for privacy, and much, much more!The owners are even willing to leave some of their furniture & furnishings. Not to mention a freezer!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Tennis,Street Lights,Spa-Hot Tub,Sidewalks,Pool,Picnic Area,Exercise Room,Clubhouse,Bike Storage
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Total Units in Complex 288
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 102
- Unit Floor # 1
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Water, Trash Removal, Sewer, Security, Roof Maintenance, Pool Service, Pest Control, Parking, Management Fees, Lawn Care, Insurance-Bldg, Elevator, Common Areas
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets, Pet Restrictions, Interview Required
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Dryer, Disposal
- Interior Features Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, Pantry, Laundry Tub
- Window Treatments Blinds, Verticals
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Electric, Central
- Furnished Partially Furnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Separate Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Living Room Width 15'8''
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Kitchen Length 13'11''
- Den Width 8'4''
- Den Length 16'0''
- Waterfront Pond
- View Pond, Pool
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Public Sewer
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 37 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $186,400 - $279,600 = 138 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education