These owners are ready to entertain your offer! Take the time to come see this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with 1970 sq. ft. of living space and 10ft ceilings. Enjoy the open concept main living area which includes laminate wood flooring and custom paint. The kitchen comes complete with granite countertops, a copper tin backsplash, additional cabinetry for storage, and a new disposal and faucet. In the den area is additional storage for storing all kinds of things!This condo is just a short stroll to all the amenities that Harbour Isle has to offer!Enjoy the beaches, fine restaurants, and the many different events held in downtown Ft. Pierce and all within 2 miles. You are truly in the midst of a variety of fun things to do and see!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Picnic Area,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Total Units in Complex 288
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 102
- Unit Floor # 1
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel
- Flooring Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Window Treatments Blinds, Verticals
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Furnished Partially Furnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Living Room Width 15'8''
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Kitchen Length 13'11''
- Den Width 8'4''
- Den Length 16'0''
- Waterfront Pond
- View Pond, Pool
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 134 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $182,400 - $273,600 = 144 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education