Beautiful marina and inlet views from this updated penthouse. Freshly painted with new wood look tile floor, and all new top of the line s/s appliances with 5 yr. warranty. Assigned parking space is three spots from entrance. Move into this spotless, luxury condo and enjoy all the island has to offer. A GARAGE IS FOR SALE BY THE OWNER.
Listing provided courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Paradise
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Tennis,Street Lights,Sidewalks,Pool,Elevator,Community Room,Clubhouse
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # Ph 2
- Unit Floor # 4
- SqFt Living Area 1,989
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets, Lease OK w/Restrict, Interview Required
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel, S-Tile
- Flooring Carpet
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Dryer, Disposal
- Interior Features Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closet, Split Bedroom
- Window Treatments Blinds
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Central, Electric
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Tub, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Width 13'
- Master Bedroom Length 17'
- Living Room Width 16'
- Living Room Length 32'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 11'
- Kitchen Length 14'
- Waterfront Canal Width 121+, River, Navigable, Intracoastal
- Boat Services Marina
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Public Sewer, Electric Available
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 43 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $236,000 - $354,000 = 158 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education