Beautiful marina and inlet views from this updated penthouse. Freshly painted with new wood look tile floor, and all new top of the line s/s appliances with 5 yr. warranty. Assigned parking space is three spots from entrance. Move into this spotless, luxury condo and enjoy all the island has to offer. A GARAGE IS FOR SALE BY THE OWNER.
Listing provided courtesy of: Coldwell Banker Paradise
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Clubhouse,Community Room,Elevator,Pool,Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tennis
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # Ph 2
- Unit Floor # 4
- SqFt Living Area 1,989
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Lease OK w/Restrict, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel, S-Tile
- Flooring Carpet
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Built-in Shelves, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- Window Treatments Blinds
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Central, Electric
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 13'
- Master Bedroom Length 17'
- Living Room Width 16'
- Living Room Length 32'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 11'
- Kitchen Length 14'
- Waterfront Canal Width 121+, Intracoastal, Navigable, River
- Boat Services Marina
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 9 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $226,400 - $339,600 = 129 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education