GORGEOUS NEW CONSTRUCTION with DOWNSTAIRS MASTER BEDROOM! This is the brand new, never lived in home that you have been looking for! Villa Diamante is a new development minutes to the beach, around the corner from Dune Dog, walking distance to Fresh Market and within biking distance to Harbourside! The gorgeous, light and bright two-unit villa (windows on three sides!) boasts granite counter tops, beautiful tile floor, hurricane impact glass throughout, custom backsplash, stainless steel appliances, backyard big enough for a pool, 2 car garage! Move right into this beautiful never lived in home and experience everything the #Juplife has to offer.Don't miss the opportunity to own the LAST AVAILABLE unit in Villa Diamante
Listing provided courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty Jupiter
- County Palm Beach
- Type Townhouse
- Subdivision Villa Diamante
- Subdivision Amenities Sidewalks,Street Lights
- Design Mediterranean, Townhouse
- Unit Description Corner
- Total Floors/Stories 2
- Unit # 12
- SqFt Living Area 2,186
- SqFt Total 2,758
- Year Built 2015
- Year Built Description New Construction
- Parking 2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- Maintenance Fee Included Common Areas, Lawn Care
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Lease OK, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Security Burglar Alarm
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction CBS
- Flooring Carpet
- Equip Appl Included Auto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Heating Central
- Cooling Central
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Rooms Great
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 12'10'
- Master Bedroom Length 18'
- Living Room Width 12'8'
- Living Room Length 15'9'
- Dining Room Width 9'3'
- Dining Room Length 16'9'
- Kitchen Width 11'7'
- Kitchen Length 15'2'
- Exterior Features Fence, Open Balcony
- Garage Spaces 2
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 50 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $399,200 - $598,800 = 117 (in zip code 33477)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33477 (Jupiter)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33477 (Jupiter)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education