Make this pristine 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with 1970 sq. ft. of open concept living space and granite countertops throughout your very own!This vacant penthouse condo overlooks the scenic marina and the marina canal. Watch the dolphin, manatee and all the many fish down in the waters below.This condo is just a short distance from the pool & the clubhouse with all of its amenities!There is a beach just across from Harbour Isle and the ocean beaches are within 2 miles of Harbour Isle!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Tennis,Street Lights,Spa-Hot Tub,Sidewalks,Pool,Picnic Area,Exercise Room,Elevator,Clubhouse,Bike Storage
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk, Penthouse
- Total Units in Complex 624
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # Ph04
- Unit Floor # 4
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Water, Trash Removal, Sewer, Security, Roof Maintenance, Pool Service, Pest Control, Parking, Management Fees, Lawn Care, Insurance-Other, Insurance-Bldg, Elevator, Common Areas
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets, Pet Restrictions, Interview Required
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Dryer, Disposal
- Interior Features Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, Pantry, Laundry Tub
- Window Treatments Blinds, Verticals
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Electric, Central
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Separate Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Living Room Width 15'8''
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Kitchen Length 13'11''
- Den Width 8'4''
- Den Length 16'0''
- Waterfront Canal Width 121+
- View Canal, Lagoon, Intracoastal
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Public Sewer
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 59 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $207,920 - $311,880 = 147 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education