Spacious, elevator accessible, second floor condo with a beautiful long view down the Intracoastal Waterway and a skyline view of the city. Located in a building at the end of a street in this gated community providing quiet living and easy access. Public beach access into the inlet waters is just across the street from the complex's entrance or drive along Seaway Drive less than 10 minutes to ocean beaches and fishing from the inlet pier. Favorable storm surge and high wind protection is provided by the second floor interior location surrounded by solid concrete partitions above, below, right, and left as well as impact glass windows & sliding doors. Unit is in great condition as it has hardly been lived in. Partially furnished makes this a great seasonal home for winter residents.
Listing provided courtesy of: RE/MAX Realty Services
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision HARBOUR ISLE AT HUTCHINSON ISLAND WEST
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Billiards,Boating,Clubhouse,Community Room,Elevator,Exercise Room,Game Room,Manager on Site,Pool,Shuffleboard,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Design 4+ Floors, Spanish
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Total Units in Complex 912
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 204
- Unit Floor # 2
- SqFt Living Area 1,989
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2006
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest, Open
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Elevator, Fidelity Bond, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict < 20 lb Pet, Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Tenant Approval, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Entry Card, Gate - Manned, Security Patrol
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction CBS, Concrete, Pre-Cast
- Roof Barrel, S-Tile
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Built-in Shelves, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- Window Treatments Blinds, Sliding, Verticals
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Central, Electric, Paddle Fans
- Furnished Partially Furnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Spa Tub and Shower
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2'
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0'
- Living Room Width 15'8'
- Living Room Length 16'2'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen, Snack Bar
- Dining Area Width 11'3'
- Dining Area Length 16'0'
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Kitchen Length 13'11'
- Den Width 7'10'
- Den Length 8'4'
- Utility Room Width 4'5'
- Utility Room Length 13'
- Waterfront Intracoastal
- View Intracoastal
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 340 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $187,920 - $281,880 = 147 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners: 3,341 (30%)
- Renters: 741 (7%)
- Vacant: 6,876 (63%)
- Total Housing Units: 10,958
- Average Household Size: 1.83
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 792
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 776
- Age 15-24: 344
- Age 25-39: 705
- Age 40-59: 1,542
- Age 60-79: 2,423
- Age 80+: 1,667
- Total: 7,457
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education