Southeast facing condo is actually on the third level of the building and provides a very nice ocean view. Light, bright and airy. Open the sliders and feel the ocean breezes. Newer AC and appliances(2012). Leases in place until August 2016. One of the only four building in Jupiter actually on the beach (east of A1A). 24 hour security, swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, underground parking, excellent rental history at this condo.Walk to semi private 3 par golf course, shops, restaurants, theatre and more. - perfectly maintained ocean beachfront complex, steps to three parks, fishing pier, close to shopping and Jupiter Riverwalk, Harbourside and Jupiter Inlet.
Listing provided courtesy of: Crane Reed Properties, LLC
- County Palm Beach
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision OCEAN TRAIL CONDO I
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Community Room,Elevator,Exercise Room,Extra Storage,Library,Lobby,Manager on Site,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis,Trash Chute
- Design 4+ Floors
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk, Lobby
- Total Units in Complex 602
- Total Floors/Stories 14
- Unit # 103
- Unit Floor # 1
- SqFt Living Area 1,170
- SqFt Total 1,270
- Year Built 1978
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Garage - Building
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Manager, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Lease OK, Lease OK w/Restrict, No Pets, No Truck/RV, Tenant Approval
- Pets Allowed No
- Security Entry Phone, Gate - Manned, Lobby, Security Patrol
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Built-Up, Comp Rolled, Tar/Gravel
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- Heating Central
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central
- Furnished Furnished, Turnkey
- Rooms Laundry-Util/Closet, Storage
- Master Bedroom Bath Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Width 16'
- Master Bedroom Length 14'
- Living Room Width 13'
- Living Room Length 17'
- Dining Area Dining-Living
- Kitchen Width 9'
- Kitchen Length 12'
- Patio Balcony Width 6'
- Patio Balcony Length 25'
- Waterfront Ocean Access, Oceanfront, River
- View Ocean, Pool, River, Tennis
- Lot Description Sidewalks
- Exterior Features Covered Balcony, Shutters, Tennis Court
- Garage Spaces 1
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 84 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $295,200 - $442,800 = 120 (in zip code 33477)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33477 (Jupiter)
- Home Owners: 6,235 (48%)
- Renters: 937 (7%)
- Vacant: 5,774 (45%)
- Total Housing Units: 12,946
- Average Household Size: 1.81
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 1,917
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 1,025
- Age 15-24: 593
- Age 25-39: 1,158
- Age 40-59: 2,324
- Age 60-79: 4,389
- Age 80+: 3,469
- Total: 12,958
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33477 (Jupiter)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education