This 1st floor end unit includes new stainless steel appliances, new custom paint throughout. The owner has installed new carpeting in the main living area so this unit is move in ready! This condo includes a spectacular view of the Indian River! Enjoy walkways across from the building where you will find benches and swings to relax and enjoy.This condo is vacant and ready to show at a moment's notice!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Tennis,Street Lights,Spa-Hot Tub,Sidewalks,Pool,Picnic Area,Exercise Room,Elevator,Clubhouse,Bike Storage
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Corner
- Total Units in Complex 624
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 101
- Unit Floor # 101
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2006
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Water, Trash Removal, Sewer, Security, Pool Service, Pest Control, Management Fees, Lawn Care, Insurance-Other, Insurance-Bldg, Common Areas
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets, Interview Required
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Dryer, Disposal
- Interior Features Fire Sprinkler, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, Pantry, Laundry Tub, Foyer
- Window Treatments Blinds
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Electric, Central
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Separate Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2'
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0'
- Living Room Width 15'8'
- Living Room Length 32'2'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11'
- Kitchen Length 13'11'
- Den Width 8'4'
- Den Length 16'0'
- Waterfront Intracoastal
- View Intracoastal, Lagoon
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Public Sewer
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 194 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $211,920 - $317,880 = 143 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education