This well appointed townhome is move-in ready! OCEAN views and professionally decorated by local interior designer make this a desirable place to call home! Most furniture items included! This property offers mulitipoint lock system with impact glass for windows & doors! New appliances, new a/c in 2012 and rolling hurricane shutters, Granite counter tops & stainless steel refrigerator with tiled backsplash. Perfect for entertaining with a beautiful granite top bar.This meticulously cared for home is just waiting for you. Just turn the key!
Listing provided courtesy of: Beach Front Mann Realty
- County St. Lucie
- Type Townhouse
- Subdivision Mariner Bay at Hutchinson Island
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Street Lights,Pool,Exercise Room,Clubhouse
- Design < 4 Floors, Key West
- Unit Description Multi-Level
- Total Floors/Stories 2
- SqFt Living Area 2,109
- SqFt Total 2,745
- Year Built 2004
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Garage - Attached, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Common R.E. Tax, Security, Roof Maintenance, Pool Service, Management Fees, Lawn Care, Insurance-Bldg
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets, Tenant Approval
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Entry Card, Gate - Unmanned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction CBS
- Roof Concrete Tile
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Dryer, Disposal
- Interior Features Bar, French Door, Foyer, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- Window Treatments Blinds, Hurricane Windows
- Heating Central
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central
- Furnished Furnished
- Rooms Laundry-Util/Closet
- Master Bedroom Bath Dual Sinks, Separate Tub, Separate Shower
- Master Bedroom Width 15'6'
- Master Bedroom Length 13'4'
- Living Room Width 15'6'
- Living Room Length 13'4'
- Dining Area Formal
- Dining Room Width 12'3'
- Dining Room Length 11'
- Kitchen Width 12
- Kitchen Length 9'6'
- Patio Balcony Width 8
- Patio Balcony Length 13
- View Ocean
- Lot Description Paved Road
- Exterior Features Fence, Open Balcony, Lake/Canal Sprinkler
- Garage Spaces 2
- Boat Services Common Dock, Water Available, Electric Available
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Water Available, Public Water, Public Sewer
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 208 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $287,200 - $430,800 = 142 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Fort Pierce)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Fort Pierce)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education