LOWEST PRICED 1st FLOOR condo in the Club. Investors: This property is rentable! Located in Gleneagles Country Club, minutes to the new Delray Market Place and Downtown Delray Beach. Club membership required, schedule of fees in documents. This condo is an IMMACULATE, Walter Hagen model with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Screened patio and master bedroom overlook lake and an amazing view. Large rooms, move-in ready. Selling AS-IS, all furniture has been removed. Full accordion shutters throughout, plus Plexiglas panels for screened patio. A/C Air Handler replaced 2/16 and newer alarm. SERVICE CONTRACT and HomeShield HOME WARRANTY both convey at closing. Motivated seller - Bring ALL offers!
Listing provided courtesy of: ERA Home Run Real Estate
- Bedrooms 2
- County Palm Beach
- Design < 4 Floors
- Full Bathrooms 2
- HOA Monthly Fee 320.33
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Maintenance Fee Included Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Parking Assigned
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- REO No
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Lease OK w/Restrict, Pet Restrictions, Tenant Approval
- Security Burglar Alarm, Gate - Manned, Security Patrol
- SqFt Living Area 1,311
- Short Sale No
- SqFt Total 1,475
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Billiards,Business Center,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Golf Course,Pool,Sauna,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Tennis
- Total Floors/Stories 2
- Total Units in Complex 1,083
- Subdivision GLENEAGLES CONDO VI
- Unit # 13902
- Type Condo/Coop
- Year Built 1990
- Year Built Description Resale
- Unit Floor # 1
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Construction CBS
- Cooling Central Individual, Electric, Humidistat
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Heating Central Individual, Electric
- Interior Features Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- Roof S-Tile
- Window Treatments Blinds, Verticals
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living
- Dining Area Length 10'
- Dining Area Width 14'
- Kitchen Length 16'4'
- Kitchen Width 10'4'
- Living Room Length 17'
- Living Room Width 14'
- Master Bedroom Bath Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Length 16'4'
- Master Bedroom Width 14'2'
- Patio Balcony Length 9'
- Patio Balcony Width 16'
- Rooms Laundry-Util/Closet, Storage
- Exterior Features Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Public Road, Sidewalks
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Water
- View Golf, Lake, Pool
- Waterfront Lake
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 434 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $59,920 - $89,880 = 111 (in zip code 33446)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33446 (Delray Beach)
- Home Owners: 10,450 (56%)
- Renters: 377 (2%)
- Vacant: 7,738 (42%)
- Total Housing Units: 18,565
- Average Household Size: 1.93
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 983
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 1,891
- Age 15-24: 1,256
- Age 25-39: 1,887
- Age 40-59: 2,936
- Age 60-79: 5,135
- Age 80+: 7,860
- Total: 20,965
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33446 (Delray Beach)
Private Schools in Zip Code 33446 (Delray Beach)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
Grade Size Distribution
- 1st: 2
- 2nd: 1
- 3rd: 1
- 4th: 5
- 7th: 4
- 8th: 2
- 9th: 4
- 10th: 3
- 11th: 3
- 12th: 3
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 28
* School data provided by US Department of Education