LOWEST PRICED 1st FLOOR condo in the Club. Investors: This property is rentable! Located in Gleneagles Country Club, minutes to the new Delray Market Place and Downtown Delray Beach. Club membership required, schedule of fees in documents. This condo is an IMMACULATE, Walter Hagen model with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Screened patio and master bedroom overlook lake and an amazing view. Large rooms, move-in ready. Selling AS-IS, all furniture has been removed. Full accordion shutters throughout, plus Plexiglas panels for screened patio. A/C Air Handler replaced 2/16 and newer alarm. SERVICE CONTRACT and HomeShield HOME WARRANTY both convey at closing. Motivated seller - Bring ALL offers!
- County Palm Beach
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision GLENEAGLES CONDO VI
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Billiards,Business Center,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Golf Course,Pool,Sauna,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Tennis
- Design < 4 Floors
- Total Units in Complex 1,083
- Total Floors/Stories 2
- Unit # 13902
- Unit Floor # 1
- SqFt Living Area 1,311
- SqFt Total 1,475
- Year Built 1990
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned
- Maintenance Fee Included Insurance-Bldg, Lawn Care, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Lease OK w/Restrict, Pet Restrictions, Tenant Approval
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Burglar Alarm, Gate - Manned, Security Patrol
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction CBS
- Roof S-Tile
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- Window Treatments Blinds, Verticals
- Heating Central Individual, Electric
- Cooling Central Individual, Electric, Humidistat
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Rooms Laundry-Util/Closet, Storage
- Master Bedroom Bath Mstr Bdrm - Ground, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 14'2'
- Master Bedroom Length 16'4'
- Living Room Width 14'
- Living Room Length 17'
- Dining Area Breakfast Area, Dining-Living
- Dining Area Width 14'
- Dining Area Length 10'
- Kitchen Width 10'4'
- Kitchen Length 16'4'
- Patio Balcony Width 16'
- Patio Balcony Length 9'
- Waterfront Lake
- View Golf, Lake, Pool
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Public Road, Sidewalks
- Exterior Features Screened Patio, Shutters
- Utilities 3-Phase Electric, Cable, Public Water
Days on Market
- This property was listed on the market for 201 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $59,920 - $89,880 = 118 (in zip code 33446)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 33446 (Delray Beach)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 33446 (Delray Beach)
Private Schools in Zip Code 33446 (Delray Beach)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- Developmnt Resource Center Day School9600 W Atlantic Ave. Delray Beach, FL 33446Phone: 5614984007PreK-12th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 28
* School data provided by US Department of Education