This fully furnished turn-key condo is ready and waiting for you to call it home!This condo includes custom paint, comfortable furnishings and is close to all the amenities that Harbour Isle has to offer!This condo is located across the street from a beach with the ocean beaches just down the street about a mile or so. Enjoy the highlights of downtown Ft. Pierce with it's weekly Farmer's market, green market and it's monthly Friday Night Fest! There's lots of good restaurants to enjoy and places to walk or ride your bike!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Tennis,Street Lights,Spa-Hot Tub,Sidewalks,Pool,Picnic Area,Exercise Room,Elevator,Clubhouse,Bike Storage
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Total Units in Complex 288
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 202
- Unit Floor # 2
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2005
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Water, Trash Removal, Sewer, Security, Roof Maintenance, Pool Service, Pest Control, Parking, Management Fees, Lawn Care, Insurance-Other, Insurance-Bldg, Elevator, Common Areas
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Up to 2 Pets, Pet Restrictions, Interview Required
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Smoke Detector, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Microwave, Dryer, Disposal
- Interior Features Fire Sprinkler, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Split Bedroom, Roman Tub, Pantry, Laundry Tub, Foyer
- Window Treatments Blinds, Verticals, Sliding
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Electric, Central
- Furnished Furnished, Turnkey
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Separate Tub, Separate Shower, Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2'
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0'
- Living Room Width 15'8'
- Living Room Length 32'2'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11'
- Kitchen Length 13'11'
- Den Width 8'4'
- Den Length 16'0'
- Waterfront Pond
- View Clubhouse, Pool, Pond
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Utilities Cable, Public Water, Public Sewer
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 244 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $199,200 - $298,800 = 136 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education