This Penthouse Condo overlooks the main Indian River and the downtown City of Ft. Pierce! There are waterfowl, mammals and a variety of birds who frequent the waters and the state protected areas near each building.From the from view of this condo you will see the lake which is full of fish and ducks for your viewing pleasure, not to mention the park like grill area just across the parking lot. Across the lake is the clubhouse, pool and all the amenities that Harbour Isle West has to offer!This condo is an end unit on the top floor and includes crown molding, chair rail, a soft color palate and beautiful wood floors. This condo is vacant and move in ready!
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Clubhouse,Elevator,Exercise Room,Picnic Area,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Corner, Exterior Catwalk, Penthouse
- Total Units in Complex 624
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # Ph01
- Unit Floor # 4
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2006
- Year Built Description Resale
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Insurance-Other, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Reserve Funds, Roof Maintenance, Security, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Restricted
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel, S-Tile
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood Floor
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Window Treatments Blinds
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Furnished Unfurnished
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2'
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0'
- Living Room Width 15'8'
- Living Room Length 32'2'
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11'
- Kitchen Length 13'11'
- Den Width 8'4'
- Den Length 16'0'
- Waterfront Intracoastal, Lake
- View City, Clubhouse, Intracoastal, Lake, Pool
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Boat Services Marina
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 312 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $247,200 - $370,800 = 157 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education