This condo includes awesome views of the Inlet Beach & the Inlet waters that go in & out to the ocean!This condo includes granite countertops throughout and has barely been used so there is no wear and tear which makes it move in ready. With furniture and furnishings negotiable for purchase.There is a grill area and a doggy park nearby for you to enjoy with your family and friends.
Listing provided courtesy of: Harbour Isle Resales, LLC
- County St. Lucie
- Type Condo/Coop
- Subdivision Harbour Isle
- Subdivision Amenities Bike - Jog,Bike Storage,Clubhouse,Exercise Room,Picnic Area,Pool,Sidewalks,Spa-Hot Tub,Street Lights,Tennis
- Design Mediterranean
- Unit Description Exterior Catwalk
- Total Units in Complex 624
- Total Floors/Stories 4
- Unit # 204
- Unit Floor # 2
- SqFt Living Area 1,970
- SqFt Total 1,989
- Year Built 2006
- Parking Assigned, Guest
- Maintenance Fee Included Cable, Common Areas, Elevator, Insurance-Bldg, Insurance-Other, Lawn Care, Management Fees, Parking, Pest Control, Pool Service, Roof Maintenance, Security, Sewer, Trash Removal, Water
- Homeowners Association Mandatory
- Restrict Buyer Approval, Interview Required, Pet Restrictions, Up to 2 Pets
- Pets Allowed Yes
- Special Info Sold As-Is
- Security Gate - Manned
- REO No
- Short Sale No
- Construction Concrete
- Roof Barrel, S-Tile
- Flooring Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Equip Appl Included Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- Interior Features Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- Window Treatments Blinds, Drapes, Sliding
- Heating Central, Electric
- Cooling Ceiling Fan, Central, Electric
- Furnished Furniture Negotiable
- Rooms Florida
- Master Bedroom Bath Combo Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Separate Shower, Separate Tub
- Master Bedroom Width 13'2''
- Master Bedroom Length 17'0''
- Living Room Width 15'8'
- Living Room Length 32'2''
- Dining Area Dining-Living, Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen Width 10'11''
- Kitchen Length 13'11''
- Den Width 8'4''
- Den Length 16'0''
- Waterfront Intracoastal
- View Intracoastal
- Lot Description < 1/4 Acre
- Exterior Features Auto Sprinkler
- Boat Services Electric Available, Marina, Sew Pump Available, Water Available
- Utilities Cable, Public Sewer, Public Water
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 339 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $198,400 - $297,600 = 140 (in zip code 34949)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Home ValuationGet the Home Value Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 34949 (Hutchinson Island)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education